Senior Manager People Operations at SigTuple Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1447 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
SigTuple - Director - Lab Operations (10-20 yrs)
About Humain Diagnostics:
Humain Diagnostics, India's first artificial intelligence-powered laboratory chain, is on a mission to be the most humane provider of healthcare.
Humain = Humain + AI
- By bringing together leading medical expertise and cutting-edge technology, Humain is ushering in multidisciplinary convergence, patient centricity and superior results to revolutionise diagnostics.
- We are the first tech company in the world which has taken up the challenge to provide a facelift to the diagnostic industry by becoming a solution provider and an operator. We believe that there is only one source of truth in healthcare and it is the diagnostic test data.
- At Mirable & SigTuple, we are leveraging the power of frontier technologies like AI to bring accessibility, affordability, accuracy as well as much needed transparency in the healthcare. We have selected Humain (HUMAN + AI) Diagnostics as our brand name with a vision to become the most humane diagnostic service provider for our customers.
- We are a very diverse team of engineers, doctors, regulatory experts, data scientists, designers etc. who are working together to make a difference in healthcare. Our technology team is working to design and develop "Aionic" - state of the art AI platform to power diagnostic test delivery and we would like you to be part of it!
About the role : Director Lab Operations
- We are looking for experienced leaders from the healthcare diagnostics space who would help us grow and scale in India. If you have experience in growing a diagnostics laboratory business from scratch and understand the market challenges and how to solve them while scaling the business, you are the person that we're looking for.
- Contribute to an exciting journey to revolutionize the diagnostics market with innovate solutions based on Artifical Intelligence which allow us to provide unmatchable quality and turn around time for our end patients
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Design and implement innovative business growth and partnership initiatives for the lab services using data-driven approaches.
2. Work towards setting up a start-of-art digital lab powered by cutting-edge technologies.
3. Work with the management to expand the services across multiple geographies
4. Identify and make operational sites for central labs and collection centers.
5. Hire individuals with right attitude and skill set to fuel the sales, business development, and medical teams.
6. Achieve monthly/quarterly revenue targets.
7. Effective utilize available capital for growth and optimize on operational costs to maintain a healthy bottom line.
8. Strategise with management on business, sales strategy, and key strategic partnerships/initiatives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Graduate or master's degree in management/commerce or science
- Experience in handling team across multiple geographies in India
- Strong networking and business development skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the diagnostic market and at least 4 years of relevant experience in operational/business leadership roles.
- Exceptional people management skills.
- Superlative planning and organizational skills.
- Deep understanding of financial planning, accounting, and forecasting.
- Prior Experience in the diagnostic industry is mandatory.