Senior Manager People Operations at SigTuple Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1158 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SigTuple - Associate Product Manager - Software (4-7 yrs)
SigTuple is looking for an energetic and entrepreneurial Associate Product Manager who is interested in creating world-class products powered by Artificial Intelligence and Robotics to define the healthcare of tomorrow and positively impact lives of billions. A candidate with strong analytical, planning and strategic thinking skills will be the ideal fit. We are looking for someone who is not deterred where the product is a software or hardware or a combination of both. Someone who can quickly learn the domain and is ready to swim with and against the tide to deliver solutions.
What you will do:
- Ideate and create data driven product that have never been imagined.
- Interact with an ecosystem of data scientists, medical practitioners and engineers to understand and analyse the user needs and define the product roadmap.
- Providing consistent feedback to the product management and the strategic teams to drive product delivery.
- Bring a scientific approach and analytical rigor to establishing the customer's requirement.
- Conduct data-driven business analytics to develop and support recommendations for strategy and feature prioritisation and contribute to the product's GTM strategies.
- Your core responsibilities would be Own the customer success of the product and prioritise requirements, assists internal planning and delivery, owns the scrum meeting and manage Product Analysts
What you will need:
- Masters/bachelors in engineering or sciences or a MBA
- 4 to 7 years of experience in working with teams to assist product development and rapid prototyping with a focus on software and hardware products and technologies.
- Good understanding of requirement gathering, customer interviewing, documentation and the product development processes.
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced startup environment and/or who worked hands-on in technology roles in the past would be a preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Quick learner and passionate about creating product that can positively impact lives of billions.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication