Senior Manager People Operations at SigTuple Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:4518 Applications:501 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
SigTuple - Associate Product Manager (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Associate Product Manager to participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in end-to-end product management. Your main responsibilities include gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations and improving the overall user experience. Our ideal candidates should combine technical background with a Business Administration or Marketing degree.
Ultimately, you'll work with internal teams to build products that fill gaps in the market and increase customer satisfaction.
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products
- Monitor and report on users- reactions after launching
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Participate in system configuration
- Analyze competition
- Previous work experience as an Associate Product Manager, Product Manager or similar roles
- Experience managing the entire product lifecycle
- Familiarity with market research, consumers- behavior and marketing techniques
- Experience to AI, ML and/or Robotics technologies
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira and Confluence
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- MBA in General Management, Marketing or similar field