Signzy - Customer Success Role (3-8 yrs)
Customer Success - Global
Who are we looking for?
- Signzy is looking for candidates who will be in charge of managing company relationships with its Global clientele. They may be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof.
- This is a unique opportunity to join a truly innovative team. Candidate will be working in an incredibly fast-moving business and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions. The successful candidate is a sales professional with a willingness to work in a start-up environment.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Responsible for building, nurturing and maintaining relations with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Makes sure clients receive requested Signzy products and services in a timely fashion
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers and addressing customer concerns and complaints
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics & keeps records of client transactions.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Coordinate with internal cross functional teams working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with Signzy products and services.
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
Aptitude/Personal Profile :
- 3 - 8 years of proven Global CS / AM experience in a client facing role.
- Knowledge of the BFSI industry - ability to understand clients business, their market sector, regulation compliance and be able to discuss knowledgeably with the client.
- Must have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- A customer-oriented attitude who drives results & achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution ability.
- Communicates effectively-tailored messages appropriately to various stakeholders.
- A Self starter and hard worker with meticulous attention to detail
- Degree from reputed university