Signzy - Customer Success Role (2-4 yrs)
- Signzy currently offers a digital on-boarding solution for banks, NBFCs and other financial institutions. Most banking services are going digital but one key process that is still offline and hampers consumer experience is regulatory compliance. There is a pressure to dilute digital KYC however digital has higher risk. We at Signzy believe that through a combination of Artificial Intelligence and blockchain we can ensure that digital compliance is convenient but yet secure.
- Signzy is looking for candidates who will be in charge of managing company relationships with its customers. They are in charge of building long-term relationships with a group of customers and generally stay with customers for the length of their relationship with the company. Customer Success Executives may be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof.
- This is a unique opportunity to join a truly innovative team. Candidate will be working in an incredibly fast-moving business and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions. The successful candidate is a senior sales professional with a willingness to work in a start-up environment. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to forge a career in India's fastest growing sector.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for building, nurturing and maintaining relations with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with Signzy products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested Signzy products and services in a timely fashion
- Addressing customer concerns and complaints
- Communicates client needs and demands to senior management
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Coordinate with internal cross functional teams working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
Skills & Abilities:
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager/Executive.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of BFSI clients business - ability to understand client's business, their market sector, regulation compliance and be able to discuss knowledgeably with the client.
- Ability to work well with a team
Qualification & Experience :
- Business Management Degree from reputed Universities, Account Management
Experience, Client-Focused Solutions Experience, Ability to Communicate Client
Needs with Senior Management, Talent for Influencing Client Management, Ability to
Manage Multiple Projects and Clients, Negotiation Skills, Listening Skills,
Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Time Management Skills.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Must have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment.
- Problem solving aptitude
- A customer-oriented attitude.
- Drives results - achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Exhibits professional excellence - strives for self-improvement.
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability.
- Communicates effectively-tailored messages appropriately to various stakeholders.
- A passion for events and willing to make a difference in the delivery of the same.
- A desire to over-deliver in all aspects of the role
- Self starter and hard worker
- Meticulous attention to detail