Director Talent Acquisition at Signzy
Views:156 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Signzy - Account Manager (2-5 yrs)
Who we are & What we do? :
Signzy is one of the fastest growing Regtech companies founded in 2015. Recognized by MEDICI Global & EY as the only Indian startup among the RegTech Top 21 startups, 2020. Signzy currently offers digital on-boarding solutions for banks, NBFCs and other financial institutions. Most banking services are going digital but one key process that is still offline and hampers consumer experience is regulatory compliance. We help institutions make their digital regulatory processes simple, secure and compliant. We at Signzy believe that through a combination of Artificial Intelligence and blockchain we can ensure that digital compliance is convenient but yet secure.
At Signzy we breathe software and exploit the latest technologies to create the most amazing products. We comprise a tech-savvy team and are backed by investors who are enthusiastic about creating solutions using technology. This is an invitation to be a part of the future !
Roles and responsibilities :
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Research & identify key client requirements within the accounts and suggest solutions that answer clients' needs and wants
- Communicates client needs and demands to senior management
- Serve as a point of contact for the key accounts and internal teams
- Ensure the ordered products are delivered in a timely manner
- Resolve customers' complaints in an effective and respectful way
- Gather, report and communicate customers' feedback on service, technology and product delivery
- Measure, track and analyze key account metrics
- Keep abreast with industry / market trends and best practices
- 2-5 years previous work experience as Key Account Manager or similar role in a SaaS / PaaS organization.
- Good working knowledge of the BFSI industry
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving and negotiation skills
- A customer-oriented attitude that drives results
- Aptitude in networking, building & maintaining long term strategic relationships
- Entrepreneurial mindset, tremendous drive ownership, motivated and result-oriented
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced, high pressure startup environment
- Bachelors / Masters degree from a reputed institute.