Senior HR Person at Signature Sattva Infratech Private Limited
Views:827 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Signature Sattva - Assistant Manager - Company Secretary - LLB/CS (1-2 yrs)
Duties & responsibilities :
- Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns, and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative or on behalf of the representatives including drafting of letters, resolutions, minutes, advise a business on the secretarial matters as and when required.
- Handles the promotion, formation, and incorporation of companies and matters related therewith as per the requirement of the Company
- Manages all tasks relating to Securities and their transfer and transmission
- Drafting and reviewing of the Contracts as per the need of the business.
- Manage and coordinate the Legal/Compliance Audit activities.
- Convening all meetings of all the companies of the Group (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence, board reports as required under the Companies Act, 2013
- Completing all legal compliances on behalf of the Directors of the Company.
- Custody of all secretarial documents and keeping the tracker and record of the same for future purposes
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization.
- Daily follow up and coordination with finance, tax, and legal department.
Required skills and qualifications :
- Qualified Law Graduate Preferred. Qualitied CS degree and having proficiency in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience in a listed company compliance Moderate knowledge of Companies Act, Contract Act, Industrial Disputes Act, Insolvency Code, Stamp Act, Registration Act, etc.; Regular on MCA and other authority's updates.
- Ability to research on the matters as per the business
- Ability to handle business relationships.
- Excellent analytical skills so as to analyze and opine on various statutory provisions.
- Helps Company to establish cordial relationships with directors and all its stakeholders
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
- Builds knowledge of the company, processes, and clients
- Solves a range of straightforward problems
- Analyses possible solutions using standard procedures
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Support to all business lines by advising them on all secretarial matters
- 1-2 years of work experience in the real estate industry (affordable housing especially)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.