Signal Processing Manager - Digital Data Science - Pharma Domain (8-18 yrs)
Manager - Signal Processing - Digital Data Science - Pharma Domain
- Overall 8 years' experience
- Python is Must have. R is nice to have
- Signal Processing techniques
- Healthcare/ related background
- Min Bachelors required. Masters/ Ph.D. preferred
- Machine Learning experience nice to have
- Ph.D. with min 3 years' exp will also suffice with relevant project experience and skillset
This is a 50% Line Management role and 50% Individual Contributor role
- Process, analysis, and interpretation of digital biomarker data using common programming languages such as Python.
- Create novel algorithms to extract information from unstructured raw sensor data and other multiparametric data sets captured in Phase I-IV clinical trials.
- Apply signal processing techniques for feature engineering to extract clinically relevant information from digital data.
- Generate and validate machine learning models to identify actionable insights from complex sensor data.
- Connect and collaborate with subject-matter experts in clinical development and other disciplines.
- Make impactful contributions to internal discussions on innovative methodologies to analyse digital data.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on recent advances in data science applicable to digital data (through robust review of scientific literature).
- Adopt good scientific practices in all phases of the research and development process in alignment with the ICH-GCP. This includes the use of collaborative code development tools (i.e., Git), version control detailed code documentation and quality checking.
- Ensures high quality deliverables adhering to timelines using their high-level expertise in Python/R programming and Digital biomarkers data
- Training and development of team members
- Oversees process adherence
- Fosters collaboration
- Bringing efficiency in processes over time through new technology, study methodology etc.
- High quality and reliable review and research of articles, publications, white papers
- Recruitment and Retention
- Project and Resource Management
- Performance management
- Innovation - Process Efficiency, Creative Thinking, Problem Solving and Decision Making, Scientific Leadership and Strategy, Negotiation Skills, strategic thinking
- Performance -. Extensive hands-on experience in scientific computing using common data science packages for Python such as: Pandas, SciPy, NumPy, SciKit-Learn, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Seaborn/MatplotLib.
- Trust - Change Management, Communication with Impact, Collaborative Working, Influencing, Stakeholder Engagement
- Culture - Continuous Improvement, GSK culture, accountability, mentoring and coaching, performance management, Recruitment and Retention
- Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in life Sciences, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field with applicable experience.
- Preferably Ph.D. with specialized knowledge in data science applied to digital data