Senior TA Specialist at Sigmoid Analytics
Views:1720 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Sigmoid Analytics - Vice President - Data Analytics (16-25 yrs)
Vice President - Data Analytics
Responsibilities Include :
- Help manage a team of Data Analysts in the company
- Within the client services space you would be required to deep dive into the customer's problem and identify use cases that could represent an opportunity to develop scalable and business ready data analytics platforms
- You will partner with the firm wide Data Engineering and other teams to develop and deploy production quality code and help establish a governance for the sustained performance and outcome of developed platforms
- Help recruiting and onboarding team members; directly manage 15 - 20 team members
- You would be required to own customer deliverables and ensure, along with project managers, that the project schedules are in line with the expectations set to the customers
Experience and Qualifications
- 15+ years of overall experience with a minimum of 10+ years in data analytics execution.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyze and present data and drive clear insights to lead decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, other departments and partners.
- Experience in Python, pyspark will be an advantage
- Experience working with AWS Big Data Technologies (EMR, Redshift, S3), GCP stack, Azure etc. will be an added advantage
- Experience in at least one visualization platform such as Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire, Metabase, or ReDash.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize conflicting requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to succinctly summarize the key finding
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.