Senior TA Specialist at Sigmoid Analytics
Views:782 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Sigmoid Analytics - Principal Data Scientist (8-15 yrs)
Why Join Sigmoid?
- Sigmoid provides the opportunity to push the boundaries of what is possible by seamlessly combining technical expertise and creativity to tackle intrinsically complex business problems and convert them into straight-forward data solutions.
- Despite being continuously challenged, you are not alone. You will be part of a fast-paced diverse environment as a member of a high-performing team that works together to energize and inspire each other by challenging the status quo
- Vibrant inclusive culture of mutual respect and fun through both work and play
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Convert broad vision and concepts into a structured data science roadmap, and guide a team to successfully execute on it.
- Handling end-to-end client AI & analytics programs in a fluid environment. Your role will be a combination of hands-on contribution, technical team management, and client interaction.
- Proven ability to discover solutions hidden in large datasets and to drive business results with their data-based insights
- Contribute to internal product development initiatives related to data science.
- Drive excellent project management required to deliver complex projects, including effort/time estimation.
- Be proactive, with full ownership of the engagement. Build scalable client engagement level processes for faster turnaround & higher accuracy
- Define Technology/ Strategy and Roadmap for client accounts, and guides implementation of that strategy within projects
- Manage the team-members, to ensure that the project plan is being adhered to over the course of the project
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with the IT management at clients and internal accounts leadership.
- A B-Tech/M-Tech/MBA from a top tier Institute preferably in a quantitative subject
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in applied Machine Learning, AI and analytics
- Experience of scientific programming in scripting languages like Python, R, SQL, NoSQL, Spark with ML tools & Cloud Technology (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in Python libraries such as numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, tensor-flow, scrapy, BERT etc.
- Strong grasp of depth and breadth of machine learning, deep learning, data mining, and statistical concepts and experience in developing models and solutions in these areas
- Expertise with client engagement, understanding complex problem statements, and offering solutions in the domains of Supply Chain, Manufacturing, CPG, Marketing etc.
- Deep understanding of ML algorithms for common use cases in both structured and unstructured data ecosystems.
- Comfortable with large scale data processing and distributed computing
- Providing required inputs to sales, and pre-sales activities
- A self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills