Lead - Talent Acquisition at Sigmoid
Views:4291 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sigmoid Analytics - Manager - Inside Sales (8-12 yrs)
Shift - US Shift
Target Geo - North America
Sigmoid is a Real Time Data Analytics@scale and Data Science firm, venture backed by Sequoia Capital and Qualcomm Ventures.
Having started in 2013 by three IIT Kharagpur Alumni, we have now grown into a 75+ members strong team with offices in San Francisco, USA and Bangalore, India.
To give you a brief idea around the kind of work we do Our Data Science team worked with one of the largest Ad Tech agencies in the world to build ML and AI driven solution for Campaign Management and Audience Segmentation to increase ROI for their advertising campaigns.
- Hiring, training, motivating and providing ongoing professional development opportunities for Inside sales staff
- Setting weekly, monthly and/or quarterly sales goals for the inside sales team. Monitoring actual sales and sales leads, keep track of sales and generate reports that cover sales forecasting, goals and results.
- Measure the performance of the inside sales staff and determine if existing practices and processes are generating adequate sales. They will suggest improvements to sales processes as needed, implement improvements and monitor the impact of these changes over a determined period of time.
- Implementing improvements to sales processes as needed and monitor the impact of these changes over a determined period of time.
- Presentable, good communication, well organized, self-motivated with a proven track record of success in B2B product/services sales.
- Should have good sales exposure and well versed with CRM & other tools
- Setting incentive structure for the inside sales teams
- 8 - 10 years of overall experience with 4 - 5 years of relevant Business Development for product and services companies targeting BI / Business Analytics / Big Data in Retail / CPG / Finance / Technology companies.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Good Experience in Business development, Market research, in-bound lead handling.
- Telephone and email etiquette are a must.
- Strong team leader with ability to collaborate with global teams in a startup environment
- Atleast a Graduate Degree in Engineering or Sciences. An Advanced Degree in Management is a plus.
- Experience in running teams with 5 - 10 employees
- Night Shift
Education: BE/BTech/MTech/ MCA (Mandatory) + MBA is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.