Sigmoid Analytics - Inside Sales Role - Client Relations (4-9 yrs)
Salary offered : 7 - 22 LPA
Sigmoid is a leading big data and analytics firm that specializes in data science and data engineering solutions around the world. Sigmoid has revolutionized the areas of business intelligence, AI and machine learning by solving diverse use cases across hitech industries.
With offices in San Francisco and Bangalore, the team of data scientists, engineers, designers and business strategists focus on developing specialized solutions for the customer's requirements, to help them grow their business. Sigmoid can enable the customers' engineering team to set up their infrastructure and ramp up their development timelines, or enable the analytics team to derive insights from their data.
Sigmoid's managed services includes a real-time interactive platform for advertising analytics, that gives customers like Honeywell, ironSource, and Capillary, the ability to derive instant strategic insights within a matter of seconds. It also helps optimize their processes by predicting any occurrences via its advanced artificial intelligence platform.
Key skills to perform this role/Role Responsibilities :
- Performing Inside sales role (preferably services - B2B), USA markets
- Performing Sourcing, Lead Generation, Cold Calling, prospecting, finding new customers, Converting Leads
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Inside Sales
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills & good Interpersonal skills,
- Should have prior experience working with "C" & "D" level executives
- Prospecting/ selling experience into Fortune 500/1000 is a must
- Should have been part of USA market sales and willing to work in PST/EST time zone
- Experience in IT Enterprise sales with Consultative sales experience is a plus
- Is street smart, able to articulate well, and can think out of the box?