Siemens - Head - IT Delivery Center (15-20 yrs)
Head of Siemens Energy (SE) IT Global Delivery Center - SE IT APD GDC
Location: Gurugram or Pune, India
Organization: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited, a Siemens Energy Company
Mode of employment: Full time
Siemens Energy IT is responsible for managing and improving the IT landscape for Siemens Energy. For the IT organization Global Delivery Center (GDC), we are looking for a qualified and highly motivated delivery center lead to head and further develop this unit.
SE IT GDC is responsible for the professional delivery of cost-efficient IT services and projects to Siemens Energy globally. This is done in unified manner and close alignment with all other IT service and project providing units, be it our global value centers, be it our partners in the Division IT's. Furthermore, the GDC acts as incubator for innovation and automation across SE IT.
What are my responsibilities?
- Leading the IT transformation by managing significant growth and ramp-up of our offshore hub in the two established locations Pune and Gurugram and establishing SE IT Offshore Hub as top delivery center in the Indian market, ensuring talent inflow and - retention
- Sustainable and professional operations for large-scale delivery center, realization of cost savings and productivity gains for SE IT through service automation, consolidation of the application landscape and generating constant year-over-year productivity results
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the SE IT Strategy in SE IT GDC
- Ensuring smooth operations and transition of services from external suppliers (Siemens IT or others) to SE IT. Managing successful finalization of SE carve-out from Siemens in your area of responsibility.
- Foster innovation and automation via usage of platform economy, RPA, AI and other latest technologies and globally scaling available solutions
- Very close collaboration with local and global Business and Business IT and Value Center partners - matrix organization and dual reporting lines within SE IT partners
- Proficient knowledge of the delivery center market and constantly improve the internal delivery to market standards
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or any related field, service - and / or project management certifications and extended practical experiences of >10 years
- Proven track record in managing large teams in a global organization with global delivery responsibility
- Developing people and acting in a global organization, building networks, and working in a virtual and distributed environment
- Strong IT and technical background are a must, savvy financial understanding and financial management capabilities plus process know-how
- Pro-activeness and customer orientation, drive and willingness to succeed in a complex, transformational environment
- Managing change and strong decision-making capabilities, acting fast and decisive despite uncertainty
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Energy IT
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.