Director at Sidme Solutions Inc
Views:2602 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SidMe Solutions - Senior Product Management Professional - AI/ML Products (8-15 yrs)
Exposure and Experience with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is a Must.
We- re looking for a Sr. Product Management experts to run AI/ML platform and deliver products that augment human decisions and replace human action to work. This strategic and critical position will report to the Head of Cognitive Products and offers the opportunity to be a thought leader, have a significant impact on a fast-growing market, and shape the future of our entire product line.
You are an ideal candidate if:
1. You thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment that requires strong problem-solving skills, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. You are self-motivated, an independent worker who works non-linearly.
2. You love challenges and excel at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas using data to support your decisions.
3. You can connect with customers, form the big picture for vision/strategy and optimize MVP, roadmap timing for market needs.
4. You can evaluate merits of various approaches and collaborate with executive leadership to formulate product plans.
5. You can execute the vision collaborating with engineers, delivering epics & user stories at the highest level of quality and attention to detail.
6. You have worked and launched complex enterprise software products before.
7. You are not afraid of making unpopular decisions and have professional courage to relentlessly repeat why.
1. 8+ years in product management at an enterprise software company.
2. Background building products with machine learning and artificial intelligence components are must have.
3. Strong track record of success as a product leader
4. Prior business analysis, enterprise software and process experience is the must.
Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, Linode)
5. Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment.
6. Excellent organizational, analytical and presentation skills
7. Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related discipline.
1. Experience in document processing or BSFI industry preferred
2. Preferred MBA or equivalent degree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.