Leadership Hiring Manager at SIDEL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:1088 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Sidel - SAP Project Manager (12-20 yrs)
- At least 12 years of experience in SAP project Management with hands on SAP knowledge
- Ideal candidate should have worked as SAP Functional consultant and should have cross- function modules experience
- End to end knowledge of SAP Project life cycle and supported methodologies
- Should have managed minimum 2 end to end SAP S/4HANA implementation / roll outs / maintenance projects as a project manager
- At least Five full life cycle SAP implementations as an SAP Project Manager with multi-module implementations (Finance, Sales, Production, Purchasing, Warehouse)
- Role includes program planning and deployment, budget management, P&L management, risk management, operations transformation, systems integration
- Proficient in SAP Project methodologies (Activate, ASAP and Agile) and ITSM concepts
- Strong management and leadership experience with globally distributed teams
- Good understanding of one of SAP Functional modules (areas) and interdependency between SAP modules and non-SAP systems.
- Should have strong analytical skills, should be team-oriented with excellent multi-tasking and coordination skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high-quality deliverables (reports, presentations, RFP)
- The candidate will demonstrate end-to-end project experience that encompasses process design, planning, and management; execution of the build through to go-live is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.