Human Resources at Confidential
Views:3425 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Sical Logistics - National Head - Operations - Full Truck Load - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS (15-20 yrs)
Role: National Head of Operations - Full Truck Load (FTL)
Job Location: Bangalore
Exp: 15-20 Years
- This position reports to Business Head/President of SICAL Supply Chain Solutions and is responsible for managing and executing end-to-end FTL Operations as a leading 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) provider.
- Manage Full Truck Load Operations, identifying and maintain sustainable processes to ensure timely delivery and no interruption of supply to the customers from all logistics aspects: Transportation, Inventory and Warehouse/Distribution, to include Long and Short Range Planning activities.
- Ensure flawless execution by working closely with several internal and external partners and key stakeholders to include: Sales/BD, Customer Operations, Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing Plants, Vendor Partners, Commercial Operations, Launch Management, Quality, Regulatory Compliance.
- Lead contact for Vendor Partners that control the execution of the delivery orders to customers, to meet all requested delivery dates.
- Implement compliant distribution solutions and control end-to-end logistics processes for the distribution of products
- Responsible to make sure that both Internal and External Customers- expectations are met through continuous communication, reporting and review with All Stakeholders
- Supports & manages Logistics Strategy Implementation for Distribution Network Strategy: review, optimize distribution network for products, support Warehouse Capacity Alignment process.
- Handling overall ownership of P&L for Full Truck Load (FTL) Operations
- Network Planning and Route Optimization
- Set up efficient Transport Operations, with good visibility, performance reviews and ops control
- Developing business partners/vendors
- Driving projects to improve Goods Handling at Transport Vendors
- Work on various assignments in International Transportation, to improve the cost and service levels
- Project Leader for Transport Optimization Project and Vendor Selection (RFI / RFQ)
- Constantly reviewing the Transport Vendor Performance Levels, Customer Feedbacks, Sales Feedback and data from Customer Complaints.
- Transport Consolidation on Pan India basis
- Budget Targeting for Department.
- P & L Operation Head for Department.
- Sales & Customer Retention (New, Existing & Lost Account)
- Strong in Vehicle type and Vehicle Costing
- BE+MBA from Tier 1 Institution
- 15-20 years of experience in the industry
- Ready to travel extensively
- Passion to build a new business from scratch
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.