Manager Human Resources at Si-Creva
Views:3976 Applications:435 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Si-Creva - Business Associate - Consulting (0-2 yrs)
Our company is strategy and management consulting firm focused on delivering high quality solutions in financial services and infrastructure space. The company is founded by a team of ex-McKinsey Consultants. The team consists of professionals from management consulting, investment banking background and also comprises senior experts from the industry. The company is in a high growth mode and is working on several live projects. Some of activities we do include:
- Strategy development and business planning
- Financial modeling and feasibility studies
- Transaction advisory
- Sales operating model design and implementation
- Project execution support
We are currently looking to hire an Associate: Candidates with 0-2 years of work experience preferably with a consulting company
Experience in financial services/management consulting will be preferable but not mandatory. We are looking for smart and energetic person with a can do attitude.
The candidate must have:
- Should be MBA from a reputed Business School
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Prior experience in management consulting, strategy, finance, infrastructure sectors preferred
- Strong skills in MS Office especially excel skills (financial modeling, NPV/IRR calculations, cash flow analysis)
- Comfortable with numbers
- Comfortable with reading financial statements (balance sheets, P&L and cash flows) and to be able to draw insights
We will be more than competitive from a compensation stand point.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.