Co-Founder at Shyplite
Views:1133 Applications:390 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Shyplite - Head/Senior Vice President - Enterprise Sales (8-12 yrs)
- Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and client satisfaction for the organization.
- To ensure the achievement of the business plan with profitable growth in sales revenues.
- Provide detailed accurate sales forecasting and manage everything accordingly.
- Conduct feasibility studies for market expansion, product, pricing, sales velocity estimations studies, market trend analysis.
- Determine gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- To be a consultative strategic sales partner with an expert level understanding of capabilities & value propositions.
- Identify where improvements can be made and develop a success-driven plan.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends. Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs & competition.
- Ensure all client-oriented processes including Client feedback is managed well for high Client engagement. Also can identify and solve client issues strategically.
- Analyze & create pipeline and lead data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams.
- Execute strategic plans with operational efficiency, resource optimization and team management.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Ability to prepare reports. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.