Vice President _HR at Shyam Steel Industries
Views:1763 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Shyam Steel - Strategic Role - IIM (5-20 yrs)
- Formulate Sales strategy by exploring business potential, market trends, demand estimation.
- Will be responsible for business intelligence and various analytics as per management guidelines.
- Creation of comprehensive reports based on these analyses to formulate strategy. Undertake market research and initiate benchmarking for optimization of sales across regions.
- Explore Business potential, market trends, demand estimation strategy.
- Market Visits, undertaking physical Audit periodically as per requirement/when required
- Built scalable co- creation partnership with platforms, aggregators, and service providers to build ecosystems.
- Customer onboarding and business development to drive revenue growth.
- Developing proper key performance indicator for tracking financial and operational performance.
- Assisting the Director and Senior Leadership team with analysis and adequate data in decision making.
- Data Analytics, preparation of MIS, competitors' analysis, monthly review of business & sales performance.
- Any other responsibilities as per the discretion of the Management.
Qualification -MBA from IIM ( Indian Institute of Management ) - Full time course pass out
Must have experience in strategic role .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.