Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Shyam Steel Industries
Views:1174 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Shyam Steel - Leadership Role - Legal (15-25 yrs)
Leadership Role - Legal
Job Description :
- This position will be independently in charge of Corporate Legal, Secretarial and Compliance Functions, responsible to protect the company reputation and risk & compliance of the organization. Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and settling legal and transactional documents & agreements; Preparing Contracts / Agreements. Preparing Manuals / Policy Documents as may be required.
- Must have successful experience in complex Litigation matters, Arbitrations, Trademark infringement, leading negotiations on complex, high value, contracts, and agreements etc.
- Coordinate with outside Counsel in case any matters are referred to them. Managing Corporate Law, Secretarial, Corporate Governance & Compliance activities. Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations as well as adherence to internal group policies and procedures. Undertake research activities to provide inputs on legal matters.
- Develop effective relationship and engagement with internal stakeholders, clients including international clients, business associates and other function groups.
- Managing secretarial activities such as holding Board and Committee Meetings, ensuring agenda and minutes are prepared on time, Liasoning with shareholders, directors, and regulators.
- Ensuring that the agreements are vetted thoroughly in the interest of the Company and responses are given within agreed period. Coordinating with lawyers and counsels for notices, replies, petitions, Litigation & Arbitration matters etc. Keeping track of legal cases and coordinating for hearings.
- The profile will be providing proactive, in-depth, legal, business-focused advice to the business, as well as implementing initiatives and processes in order to set standards and reinforce a culture of integrity, quality, ethical behaviour and responsibility across the business.
- An ideal candidate for this position must have at least 15 years of work experience working in a corporate legal capacity within a fast-paced, fast-evolving and dynamic environment.
- Should have impeccable communication, interpersonal, Leadership & people management experience. Travel requirement are as per Business demands.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.