Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Shyam Steel Industries
Views:839 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Shyam Steel - Leadership Role - Legal (15-25 yrs)
Leadership Role - Legal
Job Description :
- This position will be independently in charge of Corporate Legal, Secretarial and Compliance Functions, responsible to protect the company reputation and risk & compliance of the organization. Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and settling legal and transactional documents & agreements; Preparing Contracts / Agreements. Preparing Manuals / Policy Documents as may be required.
- Must have successful experience in complex Litigation matters, Arbitrations, Trademark infringement, leading negotiations on complex, high value, contracts, and agreements etc.
- Coordinate with outside Counsel in case any matters are referred to them. Managing Corporate Law, Secretarial, Corporate Governance & Compliance activities. Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations as well as adherence to internal group policies and procedures. Undertake research activities to provide inputs on legal matters.
- Develop effective relationship and engagement with internal stakeholders, clients including international clients, business associates and other function groups.
- Managing secretarial activities such as holding Board and Committee Meetings, ensuring agenda and minutes are prepared on time, Liasoning with shareholders, directors, and regulators.
- Ensuring that the agreements are vetted thoroughly in the interest of the Company and responses are given within agreed period. Coordinating with lawyers and counsels for notices, replies, petitions, Litigation & Arbitration matters etc. Keeping track of legal cases and coordinating for hearings.
- The profile will be providing proactive, in-depth, legal, business-focused advice to the business, as well as implementing initiatives and processes in order to set standards and reinforce a culture of integrity, quality, ethical behaviour and responsibility across the business.
- An ideal candidate for this position must have at least 15 years of work experience working in a corporate legal capacity within a fast-paced, fast-evolving and dynamic environment.
- Should have impeccable communication, interpersonal, Leadership & people management experience. Travel requirement are as per Business demands.