Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Shyam Steel Industries
Views:935 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Shyam Steel - Head - Company Secretary (15-20 yrs)
The CS Head would work directly with the Directors to head all secretarial Functions. He/She would lead a team of qualified CS professionals and would be responsible for designing, implementing, advising, monitoring, reporting, and streamlining Regulatory activities. Liasoning and ensuring appropriate secretarial framework, procedures, standards, and processes as may be applicable under various applicable regulatory framework.
Job Location: Kolkata HO
Experience: 14 years+
Qualification: CS Qualified and member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS)
Roles and Responsibility:
- To lead and manage Secretarial process framework for the Organization. To convene meetings & conduct statutory liasoning with external stakeholders. To perform all ancillary functions to ensure inspection and audit are successfully conducted.
- To convene board/general/committee meetings & ensure that they conform to board/committee charters & regulations. To co-ordinate holding company secretarial department in the matter of corporate governance. Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines.
- Exposure of Legal due diligence. To draft new policies in coordination with Legal Department as required by organization needs and review existing policies in accordance with latest legal rulings.
- To ensure fully compliant Office operations in line with group standards. Advise the company on arbitration, negotiation, and conciliation in commercial disputes between various parties. Works very closely with the Finance and Legal departments. Frequent interaction with executive management (CEO, BU heads, HR, etc).
An ideal candidate would have:
- At least 15 years of relevant CS experience with a corporate within a fast-paced, fast-evolving, and dynamic environment. Should have impeccable communication, interpersonal, Leadership & people management experience.
- Experience in providing proactive, in-depth, business-focused advice, as well as implementing initiatives and processes to set standards and reinforce a culture of integrity, quality, ethical behaviour, and responsibility across the organization.