Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Shyam Steel Industries
Views:2768 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Shyam Steel - Executive Assistant To Senior Director (5-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibility:
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform variety of strategic tasks and support our company's Senior Director at our Head Office in Kolkata
- Assisting the Director with analysis and adequate data for the strategic decisions, ad-hoc reporting, MIS on business growth, competitors Analysis, Quarterly business review presentation to Board of Directors. Review of Monthly Sales & Operations performance.
- Analyse & advise the Director on performance of key financial & operational parameters. Will be responsible for business intelligence and various analytics as per management guidelines.
- Need to undertake market research and initiate benchmarking for optimization of sales across regions. Explore Business potential, market trends, demand estimation and formatting sales strategy.
- EA's responsibilities include providing inputs for sales and marketing strategy, marketing budget, brand strategy, sales channel management, sales promotion & incentive schemes for dealers, distributors, channel partners, sub-dealers etc.
- Assist the Senior Leadership team in decision making and micro level data analytics.
- Market place Visits, doing physical Audit etc. as and when necessary.
- Any other responsibilities as per the discretion of the Management.
Age Criteria- less than 35 years.
Experience: Minimum 5 yrs. Relevant experience.
Qualification: MBA from a premier B-school
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.