HR Executive at Shuttl
Views:1847 Applications:735 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Shuttl - Manager - Supply - IIM/FMS/XLRI/MDI/IIT/NIT/BITS (2-8 yrs)
We are hiring for the position of Manager - Supply for Delhi - NCR region.
About Shuttl :
Founded in 2015, Shuttl is India's largest office commute service provider. With a mission of solving the pain of commute, Shuttl offers a space-efficient, safe, and cost-effective solution for urban India.
Key Deliverables :
- Owning overall supply and operations responsibility for the assigned region
- Acquiring and managing relationships with operator partners to enable growth in the responsible category
- Negotiating terms and conditions with operator partners
- Tracking the performance metrics of operators
- Actively engage with Vendors association and forums to develop better on-ground understanding - Initiation, feedback and implementation of various programs
- Ensuring vendor development and retention
- Ensuring On time performance and availability through Live Tracking and Issue management
- Vehicle quality management through inspections, proactive and complaint-based audits
- Driver training and performance monitoring including resolution of complaints
- Route & Bus itinerary management
- Monitoring and consistently improving city operations metrics
- Working with cross functional teams and central teams to resolve customer and operational issues
- Acting as the SPOC for city for implementation of new SOPs and processes within operations
Desired Candidate profile :
- Minimum 2 years of work experience (Preferably min. 1 year team management experience in sales)
- Demonstrated ability in vendor development/management
- The individual must be a self-motivated, someone who has led teams, has experience running cross-functional projects with strong conceptual and inter-personal skills.
- The individual should possess a team oriented & collaborative approach
Qualification Required :
- MBA from a Tier 1 college
- Btech./ BE/ Other undergraduate degree from a Tier 1 Institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.