HR Executive at Shuttl
Views:1579 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Shuttl - Assistant Manager - Efficiency & Expansion (1-4 yrs)
We are hiring for AM - Efficiency and expansion for our Mumbai team.
About Shuttl: Founded in 2015, Shuttl is India's largest office commute service provider. With a mission of solving the pain of commute, Shuttl offers a space-efficient, safe, and cost-effective solution for urban India.
Today, Shuttl serves over 45,000 rides daily in seven cities including Delhi-NCR region, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Pune. It covers 150+ long routes and operates a fleet of 800 buses. It has also been awarded UK's Ashden Award (2018) and Road Safety Award by FICCI (2017). Shuttl is backed by Sequoia Capital, Amazon Alexa Fund, Times Internet, Lightspeed Ventures and Dentsu Ventures.
Key Deliverables -
Route optimization and growth planning by matching demand with supply for a city
- Micro planning for the launch of new routes/clusters to ensure the right offering for consumers
- Own all route/line and cluster level changes to be executed on a day on a daily basis.
- Responsible for getting actionable insights from consumer data to arrive at a plan to improve route health and help other stakeholders in decision making.
- Own customer feedback metrics and operation metrics for route level data
- Be the point of contact for product/operation/supply/customer care for route level intelligence, insights and recommendations
- Assist in the design and implementation of different efficiency projects to drive business results.
Desired Candidate profile:-
- 1-3 years of experience working in a startup in an operation - growth role
- 1-2 years of experience working in market research, analytics KPO or startup
- Comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced environment
- Ownership Driven
- Solution oriented with effective problem-solving Analytical Skills
- Graduate from Tier 1 institutes OR MBA