Human Resources at Shuttl
Views:749 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Shuttl - Assistant General Manager - Advocacy - LLB/LLM (6-10 yrs)
Key Deliverables :-
- Positioning Shuttl as an ideal partner for Govt's mobility needs
- Developing and executing a comprehensive advocacy plan to this effect
- Developing deep working relationship with Govt/Influencers/Associations/Media/Academia/NGOs etc.
- Representing Shuttl at relevant forums and events
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of relevant policy/legislations, Shuttl business, mobility industry, and relevant latest tech and research in the space
- Leveraging high quality people network for Shuttl advocacy
Work Experience Required :-
- 3-5 yrs of policy, regulatory, advocacy experience with a reputed company, law firm, consulting firm, Public Relations, Policy Advocacy firm, Industry Association, research firm etc.
- 2-3 yrs of experience with a reputed media house (published work)
- 1-2 yrs of advocacy role in a reputed transport/mobility company
- Experience of working with Govt will be valuable
Educational Qualification Required:-
Graduate/Post-Graduate in one of law, public policy, political science, journalism, mass communication etc.