Manager - HR at Shubhasarya
Views:492 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Shubhashray - Principal - Private Investments (5-10 yrs)
Description of the Role:
- Invest in structured private transactions collateralized with real estate, including distressed transactions.
- Will be responsible for sourcing, valuing, and negotiating deals independently.
- Will be, at a minimum, a 2-year role.
- Will report to the fund manager - Mr. Amitabh Singhi.
Key Skills Needed:
- High common sense, an intuitive understanding of valuations, and a contrarian mindset.
- Deep interest in understanding real estate investing or distressed transactions backed with real estate.
- Experience with doing structured lending against real estate as collateral. Experience in credit analysis will be preferred.
- Experience with legal structuring and documentation.
- Education qualification - No pre-requisite but these qualifications may help - Lawyer/MBA/CFA/CA.
CTC - No limit but greater than Rs. 20 LPA plus incentives.
Amitabh Singhi is the Founder and Managing Director of Surefin. He graduated with a B.Sc. in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, with concentrations in finance and management.
Other team members consist of a rank-holder CA and MBAs.