AM - HR at Marketing Demand Gen
Views:259 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Show Me Leads - Marketing Campaign Manager - Email Marketing (3-9 yrs)
We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager who will take up the leadership and management role to take the responsibilities of targeted marketing campaigns. We are looking for professionals who will own different aspects of marketing campaigns, including planning and strategies, scheduling, lead segmentation, content design, campaign execution, lead management, analytics and reporting and other aspects of campaigns. The role also requires professionals to possess proven experience in marketing automation tools such as Marketo , Eloqua, Act-on, Exact Target, Pardot for email marketing campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop a comprehensive marketing campaign strategy.
- Planning unique marketing campaigns for different client projects
- Configure, run A/B tests and launch campaigns using the Marketing Automation platform
- Develop emails, forms, landing pages, build automated email campaigns, manage list segmentation
- Working and coordinating with the marketing team, sales team, sales development team, customer service team and other processes as and when required for campaigns.
- Ensure all campaigns get launched and delivered right on time and in stipulated budget.
- Conduct A/B tests on current and ongoing campaigns to experiment new ideas and improve effectiveness.
- Manage all marketing campaign projects from the start to success ensuring those are meeting project guidelines and objectives.
- Working with tight deadlines to meet KPIs stipulated by the senior management team.
- Monitor, measure and run analytics for comprehensive campaign reports
- Reporting ROI from the campaign and recommend best practices and tips for augmenting further ROI from campaigns.
- Create and share reports of campaigns with senior management
- Manage the whole digital marketing experience for customers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in campaign execution and management with a demonstrated track record of campaign success.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience preferred.
- Possess B.E / B.Tech / MCA degrees
- Excellent command in written and spoken communications skill.
- Strong presentation skills with the use of data and diagrams will be a plus.
- Prior experience in Marketing Automation tools
- Prior experience in dealing with US-based clients
- Strong analytical skills with proven experience in data interpretation and analysis.
- Extremely detail-oriented and possess the capability to process the details.
- Ability to recommend and execute best practices with the team to improve processes and reduce overall costs.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently,
- Possess organizational skills and can work in multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Team management and a good team player.
- Highly proficient in Google Suites and Microsoft suites.
- Ability to brainstorm innovative and creative ideas which can be successfully implemented in the lead generation process.
- Ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams and the senior management to communicate marketing projects effectively.