Senior Manager - HR at ShopKirana E Trading Ltd
Views:905 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
ShopKirana - Director/Manager - Brand Management (6-20 yrs)
Director Brand Manager
About Us :
Building India's biggest go-to-market platform for FMCG brands.
ShopKirana (SK) is a B2B technology platform to empower retailers through new age digitization & supply chain innovation. Bringing millions of retailers and brands on a single platform, using technology, data, supply chain via in-house built ERP and AI & behavioral-science based CRM. Resulting in 80% reduction in turnaround time, increase in product range, transparent brand promotions schemes and forecast analytics-insights. Aim to be the biggest and quickest go-to-market platform for brands.
We Built the most intelligent, asset-light and scalable online platform to manage all the pain points for small retailers & we are Clear #1 player in FMCG. Currently hold 8-10% category market share & Strong product (IP) for retailer (sticky behavior) & Established itself as the fastest go-to-market partner: We are category market share leaders.
ShopKirana has been funded by marquee investors like InfoEdge, Incubate Funds, Harvard, Stanford etc.
Job Profile :
1. Be the brand custodian for the product ranges and the organization
2. Shape and execute the marketing strategy for launch of a range of products
3. Work closely with internal stakeholders, market research and ad agencies to develop the entire marketing mix from product development, pricing, packaging, communication, and distribution across online and offline platforms.
4. Establish marketing performance benchmarks, cost and pricing parameters, and sales volume projections
5. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
6. Monitor market trends, research consumer behaviour and competitor activities
7. Drive ongoing as well as new marketing and communication initiatives
8. Monitor product distribution and customer/ consumer response
9. Develop innovative growth strategies for the business
- Qualification : MBA from Tier 1 colleges
- Years of Experience: 6+ yrs.
- Candidates who are associate with FMCG, Consumer brands, DTC brands, doing 1000 crore plus business as Brand Manager only apply for this position
- Good knowledge of CRM databases, web analytics and Google AdWords.
- Analytical approach to solving problems
- Experience in building brands
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong people skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.