Assistant Manager- HR at Shopclues
Views:2048 Applications:1214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ShopClues.com - Senior Category Account Manager (6-9 yrs)
Want to be part of the most disruptive and fastest growing E-Commerce Company in India with world-class team, long-term vision, and tier-one VCs backing it?
What you will be part of :
As a Sr.CAM, you will be the single point of contact for all top rated merchants for the category. You will be responsible for ensuring efficient sourcing of critical SKU's at competitive prices from the merchants and maximising the selection for the category. This roles requires you to drive key metrics like GMV and manager for your assigned category and simultaneously maintain highest level of customer experience by ensuring good product quality.
The role also requires you to identify new market opportunities and make effective forecasting for the categories assigned.
As a Sr.CAM you are also expected to grow effective brand alliances and drive monetization through the same by providing the brand strong growth on the platform.
What you will be responsible for :
- Single point of contact for key categories with strategic focus towards long term growth. Drive tactical and strategic initiatives for improvement of key metrics.
- Forecasting and analyzing key business metrics with strong analytical skills.
- Account manager for marquee accounts (involves both hunting and farming).
- Front face of ShopClues for key brands defining long term relationship
- Identify opportunities of growth in the account and lead account strategy and planning.
- Creating long term growth story of expanding business lines and exploring possibility of entering into new incremental business opportunities.
- Lead cross functional projects that can impact all categories at marketplace level.
- Act as a growth manager for the existing merchants by bringing about essential changes when confronted with new demands of the targeted customers.
- Lead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for prospective deals.
- Comprehensive brainstorming, ideation and implementation of new initiatives to increase market
- Ideating and successful implementation of campaigns/ promotions.
- Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing strategy and plan.
- Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
- Complete ownership of category and delivering strategic metrics.
- Building strategic relationships with key brands through long term association.
- Driving customer and merchant related metrics like SLAs, NPS, returns etc.
- Preparing and planning sourcing charter along with the category manager.
- Responsible for a healthy top line and bottom line for the category month on month.
- Ensuring growth of the category month on month and should be able to tap new segments to drive revenue.
- Should have good networking capabilities and be willing to travel as business requirement.
We are looking for someone :
- Overall experience : 6 to 9 years or less (MBA/Post Grad.) OR Minimum 6 years (Graduate)
- Relevant work-ex : Minimum 3 year (MBA/Post Grad.) OR Minimum 5 years (Graduate)
- Category Input : Key Accounts (as per category) on-hand
- Skills necessary : Data Analysis, Great communication, English language proficiency, Good negotiation ability
Know About Us :
Founded in 2011 by Silicon Valley professionals, ShopClues is an Internet Commerce company focused on a managed marketplace business in India. Within three years, the company has established itself as a pre-eminent e-retailer in the country. The company has seen over 600% year-on-year growth, making it the fastest growing ecommerce portal in India. As per Alexa- rankings, it is the 50th most visited site in India and the 4th largest ecommerce site.
Ecommerce is India's fastest growing and rapidly expanding industry sector and is expected to be worth $100 billion by 2019. With lakhs of jobs in coming 3 year, ecommerce offers unlimited career
possibilities for novice as well as experienced professionals. Ample scope for innovations, career booster roles, flexible startup culture and attractive pay scale are few perks of joining the ecommerce wagon. If a world-class learning experience in the fields of merchandizing, marketing, payments, fulfilments and customer services. Get to work in the fast-paced result oriented environment, adopt roles in diverse areas, and undergo regular training and skill building.
ShopClues is looking for individuals who have hunger to excel in their field, ability to learn and high work ethics. If you think you have them all, join us and become part of a young vibrant team. We assure you ShopClues will bring out the Best in You.