Assistant Manager- HR at Shopclues
Views:2324 Applications:729 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
ShopClues.com - Manager/Senior Manager/Specialist - Digital Marketing/Performance Marketing (2-8 yrs)
Shopclues is looking for Performance Marketing Specialist to join the team.
We have built a complex and high converting eCommerce system and our monthly traffic has grown to a million. We are looking to build a visionary and agile team to help fuel our growth and contribute towards further advancing the continuously evolving product.
Your KRAs- :
- Owning the whole digital acquisition piece for Shopclues across all channels like Facebook, Instagram, Google, Criteo etc and be responsible for cost and performance targets
- Determine areas of opportunity, design and execute experiments, and present datadriven recommendations that improve current marketing and business practices in order to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Working closely with the Partnerships, Product and Design team to create the growth strategy
- Running exciting experiments on growth and strategy to help chart out the future business strategy for Shopclues
- Lead & manage all digital campaigns, ensure proper optimization is taking place & monthly targets are met
- Drive marketing programs which are highly targeted basis LTV of relevant segmented audience cohorts
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Execute effective digital media campaigns on platforms including but not limited to AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, DBM, Display, Video, Re-marketing, Branding, Affiliates, etc.
- Working on presentation/analytics/MIS and weekly/daily updates.
- Plan experiments conversion test, A/B test, lift study and draw meaningful insights from the same.
- Execution of campaign setups and measuring their performance. Well versed with data tracking tools such as Firebase, Appsflyer, Google Analytics.
- Collaborate with internal teams for creatives, data inputs, etc. to optimize the campaigns.
- Ability to take on challenging deadlines and priorities.
- 2 -5 years of performance marketing experience in a fast-paced start-up
- A combination of analytical and creative thinking
- Passion & hustle to take on & solving big problems
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Willingness roll up your sleeves and execute as opposed to creating strategies
- Experience in handling large scale campaign planning, optimization for both performance and brand impact
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience of Bid Optimisers, RTB, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, DMPs, Audience targeting/segmentation, Web Analytics tools like Firebase, Mix panel, Appsflyer, etc
- Varied industry exposure in running PPC, Affiliates and Display campaigns focusing on transactions
- A knack for data-driven creative conceptualization and production
- Good communication skills and proactive in nature.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Ads
- Digital Media
- Paid Media
- Firebase/ Mixpanel