Manager - HR at Shopclues.com
Views:2758 Applications:634 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:251
ShopClues.com - Enterprise Category Manager (3-7 yrs)
Hiring for Enterprise Category Manager
Want to be part of the most disruptive and fastest growing E-Commerce Company in India with world-class team, long-term vision, and tier-one VCs backing it?
What you will be part of:
- ShopClues will be responsible for creating commodity (i.e. Category) specifications for Enterprise Account . As a part of this project, we are looking to hire Category heads who are Subject Matter experts for their domains & in turn can act as the SPOC for the respective Enterprise Account Category heads. In the role, we have to design specifications for the categories shared by Enterprise Account within pre-defined SLAs & ensure high approval rate for the submitted specifications.
- Hence, the Category head needs to have an in-depth knowledge of the respective domain, strong industry contacts to gather regular insights into the commodities for which specifications to be designed plus identify new commodities for which specifications could be designed proactively & which have a high probability to sell on Enterprise Account. As a Category head, you will be responsible to contribute in the creation of specifications based on domain knowledge, research, industry contacts & periodic discussions with vendors/merchants.
Hiring Location: Gurgaon
Placement Location: Enterprise Account office at CP with periodic travel to ShopClues office @ Gurgaon
Reporting to : Head of Operations & Enterprise support
What will you be responsible for:
- Act as the Front end from ShopClues side for respective Enterprise Account Category heads
- Develop strong networking & positive working relationship with Enterprise Account Category Heads
- Engagement with Enterprise Account Category heads to understand category creation requirements
- Act as the Point of Contact for creation of specifications related to commodities related to assigned category
- Identify relevant websites which could be an input for Category specifications creation/revision
- Responsible for the end-2-end workflow of Category specifications creation/revision.
- Leverage industry contacts with OEMs/Vendors to gain new trends in commodities specifications related to assigned categories on an ongoing basis
- Well versed with Industry trends & competition for the assigned categories
- Conduct market visits at OEMs/Vendors/Research agencies for gathering inputs on price trends
- Responsible for Category specifications creation as per defined SLAs
- Ensure Category specifications rejection rate within defined levels
- Maximize revenue basis higher productivity & approval rate for the assigned categories
- Raise Red flags if any (internally or Enterprise Account ) which could impact SLAs/Rejection rate
- Reporting of Category business performance to ShopClues Enterprise Account Project team & Leadership team
- Key responsibilities include sourcing at competitive prices, end-consumer pricing effectively to ensure efficient sales. Ensuring best-in-industry assortment.
- Identification of new market opportunities.
- Very strong customer focus - understanding customer needs & ensuring correct expectation management and delivery.
- Planning for respective business vertical for upcoming month/quarter/year.
- Strong in multi-tasking and effective in cross-functional projects.
- Should be open to travel for business meetings.
- Ensuring best possible assortment at focused price points at best negotiated prices.
- Expanding merchant base as per the category's plan.
- Identifying and tapping new market opportunities.
- Well versed with competition.
We are looking for someone:-
- Who has educational background (Graduate,/ MBA/Engineering in respective domain/Degree w.r.t. Specialization) from esteemed College.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Desire and ability to think like the customer.
- Who is willing to take calculated risks to grow the revenue
- Who has strong category experience of any of the below categories:
- Medical Equipments, surgical instruments and consumables, social sector
Medical Devices & equipments, Workshop Machines, Disaster Management Items, KVIC
- IT and Office Automation including IT services, CMS
- Other medical equipments
- Steel, Fire Fighting Equipments, safety, security & Disaster Management items
- Data Voice Services, Automobiles, Swachh Bharat items, All Services except Professional Services.
- Electrical Stores, Power Supply, Solar Equipments, Mobile Phones, Dustbins
Stationery and Miscellaneous Office Supplies & Oil, Chemicals and Cement
- Textile, Wool And Leather Products, Coir, Jute and Sports items
- Electronic Instruments, Telecommunication & Scientific Equipments and Instruments. Mechanical Engineering & Infrastructure Items
- Steel, Fire Fighting Equipments, Safety, Security & Disaster Management items
-Electronic Instruments, Telecommunication & Scientific Equipments and Instruments. Mechanical Engineering & Infrastructure Items
Know About Us:
Founded in 2011 by Silicon Valley professionals, ShopClues is an Internet Commerce company focused on a managed marketplace business in India. Within three years, the company has established itself as a pre-eminent e-retailer in the country. The company has seen over 600% year-on-year growth, making it the fastest growing ecommerce portal in India. As per Alexa- rankings, it is the 50th most visited site in India and the 4th largest ecommerce site.
Ecommerce is India's fastest growing and rapidly expanding industry sector and is expected to be worth $100 billion by 2019. With lakhs of jobs in coming year, ecommerce offers unlimited career possibilities for novice as well as experienced professionals. Ample scope for innovations, career booster roles, flexible startup culture and attractive pay scale are few perks of joining the ecommerce wagon. If you have fuel for ambition and ability to think out of box then ShopClues is the place to be. The company offers a world-class learning experience in the fields of merchandizing, marketing, payments, fulfilments and customer services. Get to work in the fast-paced result oriented environment, adopt roles in diverse areas, and undergo regular training and skill building.
ShopClues is looking for individuals who have hunger to excel in their field, ability to learn and high work ethics. If you think you have them all, join us and become part of a young vibrant team. We assure you ShopClues will bring out the Best in You.