HRBP - Business & Analytics at ShopClues.com
Views:1838 Applications:493 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:415
ShopClues.com - Category Manager/Senior Category Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
Want to be part of the most disruptive and fastest growing E-Commerce Company in India with world-class team, long-term vision, and tier-one VCs backing it?
What you will be part of:
- As a Category Manager, you will be responsible for managing the entire P&L of one or more categories. You will lead a team to focus on delivering strong customer experience, while also managing other key metrics like NPS, Cancellations, returns etc.
- You will be expected to lead cross functional initiatives that impact the overall efficiency of the organization and implement the learnings across multiple categories.
- This role will be strategic in nature to ensure ShopClues.com becomes the choice of shopping destination for more and more customers. You will be responsible for strategizing a short-term and long-term vision for your categories. The category manager's responsibility is very much like an owner of the business taking care of various facets of the business like sales, marketing, profitability, strategy etc.
What you will be responsible for:
- Assortment: Responsible for ensuring the latest assortment is available on the portal and keep identifying opportunities to bring on new product lines within your categories.
- Market Expansion: Identifying new opportunities in the market and ensure rapid expansion to leverage first mover advantage within these opportunities.
- Cross functional initiatives: You will need to take cross functional initiatives that are in line with the larger goals of the organization.
- Pricing: Responsible for optimizing pricing for key SKUs to increase sales with a strict view of bottom line as well. Ensuring we remain price competitive through effective and efficient sourcing.
Business Growth: One of the key responsibilities will be to increase business month and month. To identify and develop new market opportunities and create a road-map for category to improve on all key metrics like returns, cancellations, NPS, etc.
Planning: Responsible for strategic planning of category for short-term as well as long-term horizons.
Data Analysis: There will be a plethora of data available regarding customer as well as merchant behavior patterns. To know which are the relevant reports and creating relevant information from available data to convert them into tactful action. Find patterns in buyer and seller transaction details to identify why metrics are moving in the way they are.
- Communicate insights and key strategic decisions to senior stakeholders.
- Direct reporting of 4-12 team members.
Who are we looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of business analytics experience in consulting, research, e-commerce or sales/marketing roles.
- Proven track-record of high-growth and improvement in key metrics, team handling ability.
- Confidence to lead key-projects and develop ideas independently. Ensuring high efficiency in a start-up environment.
- Ability to collaborate across departments & business functions.
- MBA for Top B School preferred.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
Know About Us:
Founded in 2011 by Silicon Valley professionals, ShopClues is an Internet Commerce company focused on a managed marketplace business in India. Within three years, the company has established itself as a pre-eminent e-retailer in the country. The company has seen over 600% year-on-year growth, making it the fastest growing ecommerce portal in India. As per Alexa- rankings, it is the 50th most visited site in India and the 4th largest ecommerce site.
Ecommerce is India's fastest growing and rapidly expanding industry sector and is expected to be worth $100 billion by 2019. With lakhs of jobs in coming 3 year, ecommerce offers unlimited career possibilities for novice as well as experienced professionals. Ample scope for innovations, career booster roles, flexible startup culture and attractive pay scale are few perks of joining the ecommerce wagon. If you have fuel for ambition and ability to think out of box then ShopClues is the place to be. The company offers a world-class learning experience in the fields of merchandizing, marketing, payments, fulfilments and customer services. Get to work in the fast-paced result oriented environment, adopt roles in diverse areas, and undergo regular training and skill building.
ShopClues is looking for individuals who have hunger to excel in their field, ability to learn and high work ethics. If you think you have them all, join us and become part of a young vibrant team. We assure you ShopClues will bring out the Best in You.