Assistant Manager- HR at Shopclues
Views:2057 Applications:1303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
ShopClues.com - Category Account Manager (4-6 yrs)
Want to be part of the most disruptive and fastest growing E-Commerce Company in India with world-class team, long-term vision, and tier-one VCs backing it?
What you will be part of :
As CAM, you will be the single point of contact for all top rated merchants for one or more category assigned. You will be responsible for ensuring efficient sourcing of critical SKU's at competitive prices from the merchants and maximizing the selection for the category. This roles requires you to drive key metrics like GMV and owner for your assigned category and simultaneously maintain highest level of customer experience by ensuring good product quality. The role also requires you to identify new market opportunities and make effective forecasting for the categories assigned.
What you will be responsible for :
- Single point of contact for any and all matter related to assigned category. Drive tactical and strategic initiatives for improvement of key metrics. Responsible for short-term & long-term planning for the category.
- Complete ownership of one or more category/subcategory.
- Lead point of contact for Top-rated-merchants for respective category/categories.
- Exercise autonomy of pricing to ensure goal alignment of top-line and bottom-line.
- Maintain strong and positive relationships with existing merchants and expand reach to find new merchants.
- Key responsibilities include sourcing at competitive prices, end-consumer pricing effectively to ensure efficient sales while keeping strict check on bottom line. Ensuring best-in-industry assortment.
- Identification of new market opportunities.
- Tracking and improvement of key metrics - NPS, conversion, returns, cancellations.
- Planning for respective business vertical for upcoming month/quarter/year.
- Strong in multi-tasking and effective in cross-functional projects.
- Complete ownership of category and delivering strategic metrics.
- Ensuring best possible assortment at focused price points at best negotiated prices
- Expanding merchant base as per the category's plan.
- Identifying and tapping new market opportunities.
- Driving customer and merchant related metrics like SLAs, NPS, returns etc.
- Preparing and planning sourcing charter along with the category manager
- Responsible for a healthy top line and bottom line for the category month on month.
- Maintain best in class supply side metrics like SLA, fulfillment rate, geo share of business etc.
- Ensure the quality promise of the merchandised products to deliver high NPS(Net promoter score).
- Constantly work towards increasing the margins of the category and improve bottom line.
- Work with monetization team to create cross marketing opportunities for brands and generate non-transactional revenue for the category.
We are looking for someone :
- Who has overall experience of 4 to 6 years or less (Grad/MBA/Post Grad.)
- Who has ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion.
- Who should have highly analytical.
- Who should willing to take calculated risks to grow the category.
- Who should have excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills.
- Who has strong understanding of technology and business.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Who has ability to connect with people across teams & levels.