Head - Talent Acquisition at Shopclues
Views:14578 Applications:1920 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
ShopClues.com - Brand Manager (5-8 yrs)
- As the Brand Manager for Shopclues Owned Brands, the incumbent will lead the Brand Strategy & Management, Advertising and Portfolio communications with the objective of driving penetration of Shopclues on the Brand platform.
- This position will collaborate extensively with the Owned Brands team, Central marketing team and the Digital & Engagement team to drive outcomes.
Key responsibilities :
- Develop the brand strategy and positioning for Shopclues.Person will lead communication development and channel deployment for all external customer related communications - be it on the app or off the app. the incumbent, working with the team, would also be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing calendar of product / Portfolio events and launches
- Develop the social media and digital strategy for promotion of Shopclues.
- Develop the brand architecture for new sub-brands across product launches Work with the Central Marketing team for fitment of Shopclues with media strategy of Shopclues.
- Write the marketing brief for all campaigns on Shopclues sub-brands Ideate on and create 360degree campaigns for new launches; including off-app brand visibility on TV, Print, OOH and on-store on the Shopclues Android, iOS apps and web pages Consumer Immersion to understand the barriers and triggers for the products to create an impactful marketing plan.
What we require :
Minimum 5 years of brand strategy and/or management experience across E-Commerce, FMCG or retail or telecom industries/clients Brand planning in advertising agencies would be a plus Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Advertising Experience in brand campaigns with a mix of digital, traditional offline and BTL experience and demonstrated creative excellence.