Head - Talent Acquisition at Shopclues
Views:9671 Applications:804 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
ShopClues.com - Associate Director - Product Management (6-8 yrs)
Founded in July 2011 in Silicon Valley, ShopClues.com is India's first and the largest managed marketplace. We are currently among the fastest growing E-Commerce companies in India. ShopClues has strong Silicon Valley roots and work culture including product development and management discipline.
We are looking for a Associate Director to lead and drive the product vision and product development for the buyers and business side of Shopclues. You will be responsible to build and shape one of the biggest marketplace and work on one of the core elements of the company.
As a Associate Director, you own the full lifecycle of the products you build, from conception to its launch, as well as ensuring its continued success after release. In our team, you will be the advocate for the user, the one who focuses on the future and a strong partner to all of our teams, from Engineering and Insights, to Design and Marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define the product roadmap and drive the product development for Shopclues, in an analytical and structured way across platforms (web, mobile, API).
- Understand and drive the lifecycle of the Market product primarily for buyers.
- Optimize existing e-commerce market operations constantly yielding a better experience for buyers and sellers.
- Specify the processes to ensure a successful operation from the product side, work with other teams to define and build the supporting tools.
- Partner closely with the Design team to define and build a high-class user experience on web and mobile.
- Partner closely with the Insights team to understand, track and optimize the Market experience for buyers based on data.
- Quantitatively and qualitatively analyze results to influence product decisions.
- Be the go-to person for everything - Shopclues- : feature requests, development status, as well as industry knowledge and competitive research.
- Highly developed skills for problem solving and strategic thinking
- MBA from a top-tier school with an engineering degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Prior experience in E-Commerce, retail, or FMCG preferred
- Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product planning
- Attention to detail and ability to visualize things
- Team player, with the ability to motivate the team to improve each day.
- You can structure and organize your work easily.
- Ability to collaborate across departments or manage projects or programs
- Result oriented and ready to take ownership
- Desire to make impact and high work ethics
- This role requires working directly with senior management team
- Technical and/or software development background with a technical degree strongly preferred.
- 4+ years experience in Product Management.
- Experience in building and driving e-commerce products is a must, global experience a plus.
- Great understanding of user experience across platforms.
- Experience driving multiple projects at the same time with solid project management skills.