Head - Talent Acquisition at Shopclues
Views:8663 Applications:813 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
ShopClues.com - Assistant Manager - Finance - CA (1-3 yrs)
Assistant manager - Finance
Administration of day to day activities in accounting, account receivable, revenue recognition, financial reporting and accounting.
Daily work in accounts department
- Administer daily activities in accounts receivable.
- Monitor and review receivables on regular basis.
- Responsible for booking/tracking the inter-company related transaction and reconciliation.
- Ensure payment gateway receivables reconciliation and Cash on delivery receivables is done on timely basis with timely reporting to management.
- Responsible for accounts receivable function including related reconciliation.
- Support compliance for Direct (including TDS) and Indirect Taxes.
- Basic knowledge of direct and indirect tax
- Payment gateway receivables and Cash on delivery receivables accounting with compliance
- Co-ordination with Payment gateway, cash on delivery partner and other affiliates
- Fixed asset accounting
Monthly and yearly closing
- Active part in monthly closure activities.
- Ensure all the accruals and provisioning made at the month end.
- Review prepaid accounts, COD accounts and other affiliates accounts.
- Prepare month end and year end schedules.
- Responsible for Indian GAAP standalone and consolidated financials.
- Financial reporting on monthly as well as yearly basis.
- Ensuring timely completion of statutory audit
Direct Reportees : 2-3
Who should apply :
- A qualified chartered accountant with 1-3 years of work-ex preferably in industry
- Experience in similar industry is a plus though not mandatory
- Experience in ERP (preferably NAV)