Head - Talent Acquisition at Shopclues
Views:6979 Applications:1670 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
ShopClues.com - Assistant Category Account Manager (1-4 yrs)
Want to be part of the most disruptive and fastest growing E-Commerce Company in India with a world-class team, long-term vision, and tier-one VCs backing it?
What you will be part of:
As an ACAM, you will be the single point of contact for all top rated merchants for the category. You will be responsible for ensuring efficient sourcing of critical SKU's at competitive prices from the merchants and maximizing the selection for the category. This roles requires you to drive key metrics like GMV and owner for your assigned category and simultaneously maintain the highest level of customer experience by ensuring good product quality.
What will you be responsible for:-
- The key driver for all matters related to the assigned category. Responsible for short-term & long-term planning for the category.
- Lead point of contact for Top-rated-merchants for respective category/categories.
- Maintain strong and positive relationships with existing merchants and expand reach to find new merchants.
- Key responsibilities include sourcing at competitive prices, end-consumer pricing effectively to ensure efficient sales. Ensuring best-in-industry assortment.
- Identification of new market opportunities.
- Very strong customer focus - understanding customer needs & ensuring correct expectation management and delivery.
- Planning for respective business vertical for upcoming month/quarter/year.
- Strong in multi-tasking and effective in cross-functional projects.
- Should be open to travel for business meetings.
- Ensuring the best possible assortment at focused price points at best-negotiated prices.
- Expanding merchant base as per the category's plan.
- Identifying and tapping new market opportunities.
- Well versed with a competition.
We are looking for someone:-
- Who has an educational background (Graduate,/ MBA) from esteemed College
- Who worked as a buyer with a leading retailer or local business.
- Desire and ability to think like the customer.
- Who is willing to take calculated risks to grow the category.
- Who has excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills?
- Who has a strong understanding of business?
- Must be willing to learn.