Recruiter at Shopclues
Views:1324 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Shopclues - Senior Manager/Manager - Digital Marketing/Google Adwords (4-8 yrs)
Shopclues is hiring for Senior Manager/ Manager - Digital Marketing/Google Adwords/Facebook
About ShopClues :
- ShopClues.com is an Internet E-Commerce company focused on managed marketplace business in India. The company's vision is to be the largest and most customer centric E-Commerce company in India. ShopClues.com has been operating out of Silicon Valley since Feb 2011 and has its corporate office in Gurgaon. The company launched its Beta version online on 26thJanuary 2012. Shopclues.com's core team has 75 years of combined experience in E-Commerce, retail, Internet, and technology.
- Majority of the core team members of ShopClues.com have moved back from the US, especially from Silicon Valley after long stint at companies such as eBay, Oracle, Nordstrom, and Silicon Valley start-ups. The core team believes that E-Commerce is going to be next big wave of growth in India as E-Commerce is only $450mm of the $450bn retail market in India vs. US where E-Commerce is $200bn of the $3,000bn retail industry and in China, where E-Commerce is $70bn of the $1,000bn retail industry.
More importantly, the company sees huge opportunity in creating online shopping experience for Indian consumers, at par with the online shoppers in US and Western Europe. The company wants to offer second to none online shopping experience to the consumers in India by brining world-class, experience, learning and best practices for merchandizing, payments, fulfillments, fun & trusted shopping environment, and customer services.
- ShopClues was awarded - e-Commerce Site of the Year by Social Media Summit and Awards held on 14th February 2013 in Mumbai . This is a recognition of the big leap that ShopClues as one of the largest eCommerce sites of the year. And at the same time it recognizes our commitment to quality and customer service. ShopClues was awarded Best eRetailer of the Year - Value for Deals at Indian eRetail Awards 2013 by India eRetail Congress 2013 organized by the esteemed Franchise group held on 15th February 2013 in New Delhi/NCR. The award recognizes the value for money which ShopClues bring to the eCommerce buyer in the country.
Role - Senior Manager/ Manager
Shopclues.com is looking for a highly enthusiastic professional to cater its digital marketing division.
1. Ability to define online advertising strategy and creation of multi-channel advertising campaigns.
2. Experience in managing and optimizing SEM campaigns across online channels to accomplish business goals
3. Ability to coordinate with multifunctional teams to execute the techno-functional nature of online advertising initiatives and tasks.
4. Conduct keyword research as an input to PPC programs.
5. Making daily adjustments to PPC campaigns based on budget constraints, lead generation goals, cost-per-action targets and other parameters that clients specify.
6. Provide regular reporting and recommendations based on PPC program results.
7. Monitor client conversion rates and optimize results through A/B testing and other KPI's.
8. Knack of implementing new technologies, automation capabilities that enhance SEM efforts.
9. Maximize profits by developing and crafting Google- Display Advertisement, planning and deploying PPC campaigns.
10. Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Adwords Management.
11. Determine ROI on search marketing efforts.
12. Adding new keywords in the search engines, Search Engine Marketing skills
1. In-depth knowledge and experience about various products that aid in these efforts. Viz Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing and Facebook ads internal tool.
2. Certified in Advance Search as a Google Adwords professional and in Web-Analytics as a Google Analytics Professional.
3. Having Experience in all fields of online marketing like SEM, Facebook Paid Advertisement, LinkedIn Advertising.
4. Having good skills on MS Excel and analytical bent on mind.
5. Having Experience of using Different Types of Tools Like: - Double Click, Webmaster, Google Merchant Account etc.
6. Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve performance of search campaigns.