Head - Talent Acquisition at Shopclues
Views:1134 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Shopclues - Manager - Performance Marketing - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-8 yrs)
We are looking for a digital savvy, customer obsessed, data-driven Growth Hacker to join us as Performance Marketing Manager.
The leader who has worked across multiple digital marketing channels/platforms, particularly Facebook & Google Search. You will deliver exceptional growth in revenue by defining and executing a strategic vision for marketing the business and leading a diverse team of strong performers to achieve these goals. He/she owns the creation of all marketing plans including monthly, quarterly and annual plans. -
- Develop digital marketing plan in alignment with the business objectives.
- Devise a very strong direct/organic customer acquisition and retention plan for the organization.
- Should have handled SEO driving scale in organic traffic with deep knowledge and SEO insights.
- Should focus on both customer acquisition and retention objectives as per the business plan.
- Should focus on putting together innovative digital marketing/growth/viral strategies for generating traffic and engagement to the website and device apps.
- Understand audience clusters, segment them by relevant attributes, and define an outreach program for each segment, with clear outcome goals.
- Create measurable, scalable and innovative marketing campaigns to meet goals around new customer acquisition and engagement.
- Identify new approaches for improving marketing & merchandising and category awareness to better manage the customer experience and the team over the long run.
- Custodian of Marketing budget in line with the business plan.
- Explore and build new business opportunities.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing; proven track record in efficient scaling and understanding of the Indian consumer market.
- Candidate with knowledge of Analytics tools like Omniture, Appsflyer & Adobe Marketing tools.
- Digital- Savviness: you have deep knowledge and acting skills in the- digital- space.
- Design thinking: you should have the ability to think out of the box, to engage in deep listening and deep analytics and proven expertise to come up with extraordinary solutions.
- Technology affinity and track record of employing systems to drive simplification and change
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
- B.Tech/MBA degree from Tier 1 institutes.