HR at Llama Logisol Private Limited
Views:149 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Shipsy.io - Sales Representative (2-8 yrs)
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Account Manager for the Sales team to contribute to our product led growth and EXIM sales. In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales within different regions and working closely with the product team to get them the feedback and inputs from the market. The Account Executive will manage all aspects of the sales process including active prospecting, qualification, evaluation, closure and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Own and achieve the sales quota for assigned territory or accounts.
- Responsible for managing allotted accounts and creating Shipsy mindshare.
- Capable of managing a multi-stakeholder environment
- Own and run the entire sales process. Exhibit full account ownership.
- Able to establish Shipsy in a position of thought leadership with the customer.
- Drive growth of existing strategic accounts and acquire new enterprise customers.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
- Partner with PMs and other team members to provide effective client experience.
- 4-7 years of experience selling SaaS solutions to enterprise accounts
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Strong team collaboration skills across different organizations within the company
- Proficiency in sales processes, CRM hygiene, sales cadence
- Key traits will include hard worker, strong logical problem-solving skills and a learning bent of mind.
Company Description :
Shipsy is a Global SaaS company focused on the logistics tech space. Logistics is a multi -trillion-dollar industry, but still largely run in a manual manner. At Shipsy, our technology platform helps Retailers, Logistics and Manufacturing companies get end to end visibility of their shipments, reduce logistics costs and enhance customer experience.
Our customers span across Middle East, India and Southeast Asia and include enterprises like Reliance (their entire Retail operations, exports and imports runs on Shipsy), Domino's, Gulf Marketing Group, UPS Gulf, DTDC Express, Zepto, Burger King, Landmark Group - Homecenter, More Retail and many more. We process over 2 million shipments a day and about 10% of India's container trade is tracked on our platform.
We are backed by Global investors such as Sequoia Capital, InfoEdge, A91 partners and have raised ~$35mn till date.
We are over a 320+ member team now, with offices across Gurgaon (HO), Mumbai, Bangalore, and Dubai.
Our team is composed of excellent individuals from top institutes across the country like IITs, IIITs, NITs with experience in Big Data, Software Architecture, ML, AI, Robotics, Blockchain. In combination, we have previously worked at Samsung Korea, MIT Media Labs, CMU Robotics, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Samsung Research, GE Research, Qualcomm Research, etc. and have also been entrepreneurs. We have numerous research publications and patents. The core team has computer scientists, electrical engineers from IIT Delhi and Madras, and this core tech focus would contribute tremendously to your learning.
We also have some word class employee benefits such as the scholarship program and more that will further enhance your learning. We serve clients from across various industries and geographies, and pride in having a young, energetic, diverse team. An exciting, results-driven, growth-oriented role with an opportunity to guide our fastest-growing product to the next level.
For more information, please visit our website at https://shipsy.io/.