HR Manager at Shipsy
Views:10763 Applications:698 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:473
Shipsy - Manager - Sales & Business Development (1-5 yrs)
Sales & Business Development Manager
We are looking for a motivated versatile and target driven - Sales and Business Development Manager - to join our Business Development team in Gurgaon/Mumbai and lead the on-ground outreach, acquisition, and onboarding of clients for Shipsy's multiple software and analytics product suite.
- Understand the product suite of Shipsy and drive the penetration of the product in the target market through customer acquisition and adoption
- Craft customized value proposition for the customer and how our solutions can help them specifically
- Give product demonstrations to key decision-makers in organizations
- Increase the sales funnel by reaching out to companies in the target market sectors through multiple channels and working closely with the inside sales team
- Ensure fast onboarding of clients by clearly communicating requirements and customizations to the product team
- Engaged in a fast-paced, high energy SaaS sales environment & generate demand and sell SaaS products, through smart prospecting, lead generation activities and sales campaigns.
- Responsible for cultivating and generating new leads and following up on each and every lead to secure necessary background information in order to respond with a winning proposal to close new business
- Sharp focus on meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets with an emphasis on quick onboarding
- 1- 5 years experience in selling SaaS or other technology solutions in the market
- Ability to quickly learn and become an expert on our line of SaaS products
- Proven ability in penetrating small and large corporations to find decision-makers
- Preferred experience in the supply chain and logistics
- Motivated, self-driven individual who is looking to work in a lean and dynamic team
- Ideally, have experience in the technology industry prospecting and selling either software or solution-led deals at the CXO level
- Should be fluent in English
- The fixed component as per market standards and a variable performance-based bonus to take the overall cost to the company above market standards.
About Shipsy :
Indian Logistics and Supply Chain landscape pose unique challenges and our group of passionate innovators puts their hearts into solving these problems, thus creating a meaningful impact. Our solutions have enabled businesses to improve their customer centricity & efficiency.
Some examples include a voice assistant that tells you about the most important areas to focus on a given day, computer vision-based data extraction from consignments, deep learning-based fraud detection in the delivery operations, predicting possible delays in the supply chain, etc.
Our current team has 40 people from top institutes across the country like IITs, IIITs, NITs with experience in Big Data, Software Architecture, ML, AI, Robotics, Blockchain. In combination, we have worked at Samsung Korea, MIT Media Labs, CMU Robotics, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Samsung Research, GE Research, Qualcomm Research, etc. and also have been entrepreneurs etc. We have numerous research publications and patents.
- The variable component as per the business conversion
- Free breakfast, dinner, and snacks at the office
- Monthly team outings, e.g., laser tag, paintball, football, trampoline, etc.
- Quarterly team parties and annual offsite
- Company-sponsored enrollment worth 40K annually to online learning resources like Coursera, edX, etc.
- International trip vouchers for top performers
- Company-sponsored asset purchase worth 50K
- Games in office - Mini golf, pool, foosball
- Regular tech seminars with pizza
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.