Shipsy - Manager - Sales (4-7 yrs)
Prefer to have candidates with prior experience in International Sales (preferable SEA region).
Shipsy - Sales Manager
Shipsy is creating the largest global trade network by bringing all stakeholders of the International logistics ecosystem on a single platform. We are approaching this by creating a strong SaaS workflow management platform that allows network participants to collaborate and work together, reducing process bottlenecks, enhancing efficiency, and bringing transparency. Our group of passionate innovators puts their heart into solving deep industry challenges to create a meaningful business impact for our clients.
Shipsy's suite of SaaS solutions enable businesses to improve their logistics and supply chain efficiency tremendously. We help businesses reduce up to 5% cost for importers and exporters by digital rate procurement and e-billing. Also, retailers reduce up to 10% of their distribution/ logistics cost through zero contact delivery and automated route planning. You can read more about Shipsy's solutions here.
Our current team has 130 people from top institutes across the country like IITs, IIITs, NITs with experience in Big Data, Software Architecture, ML, AI, Robotics, Blockchain. In combination, we have worked at Samsung Korea, MIT Media Labs, CMU Robotics, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Samsung Research, GE Research, Qualcomm Research, etc. And have been entrepreneurs etc. We have numerous research publications and patents.
We are looking for a motivated versatile and target driven - Sales and Business Development Manager - to join our Business Development team and lead the on- ground outreach, acquisition, and onboarding of clients for Shipsy's multiple products suite.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understand the product suite of Shipsy and drive the penetration of the product in the target market through customer acquisition and adoption
- Craft customized value proposition for the customer and how our solutions can help them specifically
- Increase the sales funnel by reaching out to companies in the target market sectors through multiple channels and working closely with the inside sales team
- Ensure fast onboarding of clients by clearly communicating requirements and customizations to the product team
- Negotiate and close deals with prospective customers
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients to cross-sell and upsell products that can create value for them
- Understand the logistics and supply chain ecosystem, areas for value creation and different market components
- Define and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets with an emphasis on quick onboarding
- Motivated, self-driven individual who is looking to work in a lean and dynamic Team
- The person should have excellent command in the Middle East and South East Asia market
- The person must have international market experience (Middle East and South East Asia market)
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally, have experience in the technology industry prospecting and selling either software or solution-led deals at the CXO level
- Preferred proven SaaS or technology sales experience, in an Indian B2B market context
- Preferred proven ability in penetrating small and large corporations to find decision-makers
- Preferred experience in the supply chain and logistics or manufacturing space in India with existing relationships
- Experience in closing deals with customers and acquiring them