Shipsy - Finance Controller (3-5 yrs)
About the company:
Shipsy provides innovative logistics and supply chain management software to businesses of all sizes making it easy and efficient for client teams to plan and manage their operations. Our group of passionate innovators puts their hearts into solving deep industry challenges to create a meaningful business impact for our clients.
Shipsy's suite of SaaS solutions enables businesses to improve their logistics and supply chain efficiency tremendously. We help businesses reduce up to 6% cost for importers and exporters by digital rate procurement and e-billing. Also, retailers reduce up to 10% of their distribution/ logistics cost through zero contact delivery and automated route planning. You can read more about Shipsy's solutions here.
Our current team has 110 people from top institutes across the country like IITs, IIITs, NITs with experience in Big Data, Software Architecture, ML, AI, Robotics, Blockchain. In combination, we have worked at Samsung Korea, MIT Media Labs, CMU Robotics, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Samsung Research, GE Research, Qualcomm Research, etc. and also have been entrepreneurs, etc. We have numerous research publications and patents.
Job role & responsibility:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant and MBA (Rank Holder or Tier I college preferred) - 3 to 5 years.
- Experience in working in start-ups would have a definite advantage.
- The person should be mature enough to handle the F&A work as well as be an advisor to the Founders in all minor & major decisions.
Should have experience & be able to handle the following :
- Controlling of Finance, Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Monitor all periodic financial reports & MIS
- Core Finance, General Accounting, General Ledger
- Treasury management
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Taxation, balance Sheet, closing, Financial Statements, Reporting
- Due diligence, Coordinate with the external auditors for statutory Audit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.