Senior Manager HR at Shiprocket
Views:575 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Shiprocket - Program Manager - Finance (2-4 yrs)
This position reports to the Head Finance, providing organizational and strategic support. Here's a bit more.
The role will require deep continuous assessment of the as- is scenario from business perspective, identify the challenges involved and then designing delivery of customized initiatives to drive company objectives. This role is very cross functional, with no directs and usually working only for the Head Finance. The key roles and responsibilities will fall under following brackets:
- Direct assistance/support to the Head Finance:
- Orchestrate effective meetings with agility and impact, with a focus on follow through.
- Prepare for and follow up on meetings: Assist Head Finance for upcoming meetings by ensuring they have all the information necessary to be productive and engaged.
- Manage internal and external communications
- Represent the Head Finance when he is not available and provide a bridge for communication between the direct and indirect teams.
- Drive continuous improvement of operational processes with a focus on simplification.
- Assist setting up Fintech vertical from the scratch by acting as a project manager and ensuring alignment with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Determine key performance indicators for the company and update dashboards as needed.
- Oversee large cross- functional, organization- wide projects or initiatives; bring together important stakeholders and help drive decisions.
- Research, perform benchmarking, analyze data, and make recommendations.
- Design new systems and processes to streamline operations to the company goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.