Senior Manager HR at Shiprocket
Views:957 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Shiprocket - Program Manager (4-5 yrs)
This position reports directly to the CBO, providing organizational and strategic support. Here's a bit more.
The role will require deep continuous assessment of the as is scenario from business perspective, identify the challenges involved and then designing delivery of customized initiatives to drive company objectives. This role is very cross functional, with no directs and usually working only for the CBO. The key roles and responsibilities will fall under following brackets:
- Direct assistance/support to the CBO:
- Work with leaders to set strategic priorities: Identify areas where CBO should direct their focus as well as metrics for success. Revisit those metrics regularly and evaluate progress against them.
- Strategically manage time: Look at leaders' external opportunities, including long- term travel and meeting plans, and assess their fit against priorities.
- Orchestrate effective team meetings with agility and impact, with a focus on follow through.
- Prepare for and follow up on meetings: Assist CBO for upcoming meetings by ensuring they have all the information necessary to be productive and engaged.
- Represent the CBO when they are not available and provide a bridge for communication between the Sr. leadership teams and direct and indirect teams.
- Drive continuous improvement of operational processes with a focus on simplification.
Strategic Planning and Alignment:
- Lead annual/quarterly strategic planning process for the company by acting as a project manager and ensuring alignment with the CBO and leadership team.
- Determine key performance indicators for the company and update dashboards as needed.
- Oversee large cross- functional, organization- wide projects or initiatives; bring together important stakeholders and help drive decisions.
- Research, perform benchmarking, analyze data, and make recommendations.
- Design new systems and processes to streamline operations company goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.