Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Kartrocket
Views:500 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Shiprocket - Enterprise Sales Head (9-12 yrs)
- Devise roadmap for expansion into new regions; Increased revenue by on-boarding B2B clients
- Analyzing each accounts for remittance and bill settlement.
- Focus on increasing market distribution, and cultivating relationships through the sales cycle and beyond.
- Focus in building new business, increasing customer loyalty, and forging strong relationships with external clients.
- Building alliances with Brands along with large distributors, across various product verticals.
- Overseeing Complete account management activities at PAN India level.
- Timely clearance of bills from the client's end.
- Handling queries on business association and facilitate onboarding.
- Planning of business model in order to succeed the reduce the operation cost.
- Lead Generation and Prospecting (Cold Calling/Outreach, Social Media, Networking, Events Etc).
- Inbound lead Management and prospecting & creating sales pipeline.
- Handling the entire team and Managing Sales Cycle.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, influence long-term strategic direction, and be a trusted solutioning person.
- Responsible for platform demonstration.
- Develop Customized solution based on in depth understanding of Client's requirement and our technology platform.
- Focus on acquiring the right type of customers by building pipeline and closing large value clients.
- Proven leadership experience in Logistics or SAAS sales with minimum 10-12 years of experience.
- Ability to drive key business targets directly within team and amongst other key stakeholders using KPIs
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with dynamic decision-making abilities in a high paced, high growth and delivery-oriented environment.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to guide/mentor technical and functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Honest, direct, responsible and transparent.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, pro-active, and creative team player, both within the technology team and the rest of the business.
- Empathic and with communication abilities.