Associate Manager at Shiprocket
Views:1299 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Shiprocket - Associate Manager/Manager - Corporate Affairs (3-6 yrs)
1. Ensure effective relationship with:
- External Stakeholders (Central and State Govt's, Industry bodies, etc.) & Internal teams.
- Regular meetings to establish cordial relations.
- Take proactive measures for fruitful relationship with internal teams with alignment of govt policies/procedures & initiatives.
- Apprising management regarding views of government authorities on various matters.
- Keeping track of changes in the ministries.
2. Ensure timely approval / permissions from government authorities on critical projects
- Submit proposals on behalf of the company.
- Participate / arrange meetings and finalize future course of action.
- Approach concerned department /(s) for approval / sanction.
- Regular monitoring of the progress of the proposal.
- Furnish data / information required by government officials.
- Apprise management on each project status.
- Follow up the matter with respective Officials for speedy approval / renewal.
- Obtain final approval and communicate to respective offices.
- Give strategic advice to the immediate superior and Business Head and facilitate their meetings to get the desired results.
3. Policy research and position papers
- Keeping track of changes in Govt. policies and procedures, analyze them and update the management about its implications.
- Prepare position papers.
- Articulate company views in external meetings