Senior Manager HR at Shiprocket
Views:6419 Applications:1556 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Shiprocket - Assistant Vice President - Human Resources (15-20 yrs)
We are seeking an experienced HR Professional with 12+ years of experience in HR leadership role(s) evidencing strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies, to build and execute people strategy for the organization, helping the organization to build a high performing people function.
- Involvement in Development & implementation of capability building, organization design, talent management and change management to address the current & future business challenges & opportunities.
- The role will help in ideating and implementing various HR policies, plan and initiatives, including employee engagement, learning and development, performance management, rewards and recognition, C&B and Compliances.
- Identify recruiting needs, develop sources of qualified candidates, and facilitate screening, testing and selection of applicants with management.
- Manage recruitment, sourcing and selection activities with a keen eye on diversity.
- Expertise of Evaluation and assessment of leadership hiring across the functions.
- Lead HR operations for the company.
- Individual will engage and consult founders and business leaders to enable and impact business success through people function.
- Build a learning culture to help up skill the resources to take up newer and larger roles.
- Analyzes data and documentation to evaluate and influence employees and management regarding employee relations.
- Contributes to development of company objectives and principles to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Aids in the development of an organization's culture consistent with strategic direction, business imperatives, and values and ethics.
- Understand the business and its challenges to help address the organization and people needs.