Partner at Morpheus Human Consulting Private Limited
Views:1068 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
Shipping Manager/Logistics Manager - eCommerce Industry (6-12 yrs)
A Leading ecommerce platform for online buying and selling of all products requires an Shipping Manager and the responsibilities include
Job Title: Shipping Manager Ecommerce Industry - Mumbai
- Design and own vision and roadmap for Global Shipping (Cross Border Logistics)
- Identify and partner with right logistic carriers for transportation and negotiate rates and contracts.
- Develop strong relations and be updated on shipping carriers, routes and rates and any changes to them.
- Review and analyze budgets, expenditures, and operations
- Develop and implement standard operating processes to scale and improve operations.
- Identify and automate all process and documentation required for shipping.
- Interface with internal teams to identify seller pain points / requirements to help create solutions in coordination with LSPs
- Review the processes through customer feedback mechanism and provide feedback and suggestions to modify them to enhance customer experience
- Recommend changes to the tech product team for improving ease of use of platform for sellers.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws and guidelines set out by competent authorities.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in defining new processes is desirable.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Strong team player acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Industry: Ecommerce preferred
Experience: 8-12 years
Job Location: Goregaon East, Mumbai
Working Days: 5 days
CTC: 14-16 LPA
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
About Morpheus Consulting:
Morpheus Consulting understands the dynamics attached to talent acquisition, relationship management and the required service levels within the regional industry. Our heritage is now our main strength as we continue to work within our core markets to deliver key account management and strong contingency recruitment practices to our clients and candidates.
Recruitment is a people-focused business our success and growth are reliant upon our people. Our team of 130 consultants based in Middle east, Asia and Africa offer a blend of international recruitment experience, coupled with a platform of local market and industry knowledge. Morpheus Consulting has its presence since 2007 and has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry.
With footprints in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors. This vast experience, industry expertise and knowledge enables our consultants to identify and present the highest quality candidates to our clients, in line with their business objectives and culture. We have built our brand by investing in people, whether it is our own consultants, candidates, or clients. This core value is central to our success, which underpins everything we do, and in return has translated into a successful and established Morpheus Consulting brand that our clients and candidates can trust.
If the screening team decides that you are competent enough for the demands of the position, you will be shortlisted and invited to an interview for further consideration. If you were not shortlisted, we will keep your resume in our database for future reference. We will not be able to contact you back in this case due to the large amount of applications we receive. So if you dont hear from us within 3 days, you can assume that your application was not successful at this time.